|Dec. 21, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020||$2075/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Jan. 4, 2020 to Jan 31, 2020||$1590/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Feb. 1, to Feb 28||$2125/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Feb 29 to April 17||$2295/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|April 18 to June 26||$1495/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|June 27 to Aug 7||$1585/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Aug 8 to Aug 21||$1495/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Aug 22 to Nov 20||$1195/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Nov 21 to Nov 27||$1525/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Nov 28 to Dec.18||$1195/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Dec 19 to Jan 1, 2021||$2075/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Jan 2-Jan 29, 2021||$1590/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Jan 30-Feb 26, 2021||$2210/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Feb 27-April 9, 2021||$2385/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|April 10-June 25, 2021||$1555/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|June 26-Aug 6, 2021||$1650/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Aug 7-Aug 20, 2021||$1495/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Aug 21-Nov 19, 2021||$1195/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Nov 20-Nov 26, 2021||$1525/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Nov 27-Dec 17, 2021||$1195/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Dec 18-Dec 31, 2021||$2160/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|Jan 1-Jan 28, 2022||$1590/week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|January through April
||4+ weeks = 5% or 8+weeks=10%|
|May through December
||4+ weeks = 10%|
1. Reservation Policy: To reserve, a $450 deposit is required.
2. Rent/Payment Policy: All money (rent, state & county taxes, and processing fee along with the security deposit) must be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
3. Cancellation/Refund Policy: Renter may cancel agreement and will be entitled to a full refund of the $450 reservation deposit, less a $150 cancellation fee, only if the agreement is cancelled, in writing, no less than 61 days prior to the Start Date of the reservation. If less than 60 days from the Start Date, renter agrees that the deposit and any other reservation fees is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances should be discussed with the owner and hopefully an agreeable resolution can be found.
Trip insurance is available on-line and is recommended.
If for any reason Unit 103B becomes unavailable for your reservation period, (a) every effort will be made to substitute another, similar unit by our association to fulfill your reservation or (b) provide a full refund.
4. Pet Policy: Sorry, No Pets allowed.
5. Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Normally, you can check in after 4:00 PM on the Start Date. Check-out is at 9:00 AM on the end date and keys must be turned into the office on or before that time.
6. Smoking Policy: All condos in our complex are NON-SMOKING and a renter shall not smoke in or around any unit.
7. Occupancy Policy: Our condo is set up for 4-6 guests.
8. Parking Policy: Our condo has an assigned parking space directly in front of the bayside door. Additional parking is available and parking passes are required and obtained from our office. RV’s, boats, motor homes, travel trailers, boat trailers, and any and all trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited. There are temporary storage facilities that are available from third parties and information is available upon request.
9. Rental Agreement Policy: Our condo is managed by the management company of our association and has an office on-site which is open 6 days/week for your convenience. There is a formal rental agreement which must be signed in order to complete the reservation.
10. Rental periods are from Saturday to Saturday. There are exceptions to this and should be discussed with the owners.