|January 6th through January 26th 2018||$1,575.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|January 27th through March 2nd||$1,975 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|March 3rd through April 6th||$2,125.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|April 7th through April 20th||$1,975.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|April 21st thgrough June 29th||$1,425.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|June 30th through August 3rd||$1,515 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|August 4th through August 17th||$1,425.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|August 18th through November 16th||$1,150.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|Nov. 17th through November 23rd||$1,425.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|Nov. 24th through December 21st||$1,150.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|Dec. 22nd through January 4th||$1,975.00 a week - 1 week min. occupancy|
|January 5th through January 25th||$1,575.00 a week - 1 week minimum occupancy|
|January through April
||4+ weeks = 5% or 8+weeks=10%|
|May through December
||4+ weeks = 10%|
1. Reservation Policy: To reserve, a $450 deposit is required.
2. Rent/Payment Policy: All money (rent, state & county taxes, and processing fee along with the security deposit) must be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
3. Cancellation/Refund Policy: Renter may cancel agreement and will be entitled to a full refund of the $450 reservation deposit, less a $150 cancellation fee, only if the agreement is cancelled, in writing, no less than 61 days prior to the Start Date of the reservation. If less than 60 days from the Start Date, renter agrees that the deposit and any other reservation fees is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances should be discussed with the owner and hopefully an agreeable resolution can be found.
Trip insurance is available on-line and is recommended.
If for any reason Unit 103B becomes unavailable for your reservation period, (a) every effort will be made to substitute another, similar unit by our association to fulfill your reservation or (b) provide a full refund.
4. Pet Policy: Sorry, No Pets allowed.
5. Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Normally, you can check in after 4:00 PM on the Start Date. Check-out is at 9:00 AM on the end date and keys must be turned into the office on or before that time.
6. Smoking Policy: All condos in our complex are NON-SMOKING and a renter shall not smoke in or around any unit.
7. Occupancy Policy: Our condo is set up for 4-6 guests.
8. Parking Policy: Our condo has an assigned parking space directly in front of the bayside door. Additional parking is available and parking passes are required and obtained from our office. RV’s, boats, motor homes, travel trailers, boat trailers, and any and all trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited. There are temporary storage facilities that are available from third parties and information is available upon request.
9. Rental Agreement Policy: Our condo is managed by the management company of our association and has an office on-site which is open 6 days/week for your convenience. There is a formal rental agreement which must be signed in order to complete the reservation.
10. Rental periods are from Saturday to Saturday. There are exceptions to this and should be discussed with the owners.